07 May Don’t Get Shocked by your Medical Power Supply
65 Watt Desktop External Power Adapter for Medical and Industrial Applications
Patient safety is the most important consideration when selecting power supplies for medical use. Make sure your supply meets the most stringent safety standards. Astrodyne TDI’s EDP65 ensures you are not in for a shock when choosing a medical power supply.
The EDP65 series of power supplies provide BF level leakage and meet 2 MOPP patient safety standards. While that’s no shock, their versatility may surprise you (see spec sheets).
- Exceeds IEC60601 3rd Ed., Amend. 1
- Provides BF Leakage and 2 MOPP Protection
- Offers IEC Connector AC Inlet Options for either Class I or Class II Operation
- Supports Universal 90-264 VAC Input, 50/60 Hz
- Meets DoE Efficiency Level VI and RoHS Requirements
- Compatible with Commercial Laptops
- Able to Achieve World-Wide Safety Approvals
- Medical Carts
- Infusion Pumps
- Test and Measurement
- Laser Tools
- Controls and Automation
We are honored to serve as a manufacturer’s rep for Astrodyne TDI, a manufacturer of power supplies and EMI filters for industrial, semiconductor manufacturing, medical, consumer appliance, military, aerospace, and many varied markets.