29 Aug Bud Industries: Low Cost Enclosures for Raspberry Pi™
Do you use Raspberry Pi™? Did you know Bud has a low cost enclosure to house it? Check out Bud Industries’ PS-11594 and PS-11595. The ABS design of the Raspberry Pi™ enclosures provides protection, flexibility and ease of access to all components with quick installation. The two styles are available in multiple colors: white, black and translucent.
- Available in two affordable styles
- Designed to accept version 2 and 3 Raspberry PI microcomputers
- PS-11595 is designed to allow ease of access to all components
- PCB protection and ventilation
- Durable and impact resistant ABS in three colors (W, B, C)
- Made of ABS UL94-HB material
- PS-11594 – uses four screws to assemble box, peripheral cutouts only
- PS-11595 – uses plastic snaps to assemble box, with additional slots for quick access to onboard connections
- Ambient work temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- RoHS compliant
We are honored to serve as a manufacturer’s rep for Bud Industries, the best known electronic enclosure manufacturer in the United States. 19 inch cabinets, NEMA boxes, IP65/IP66/IP67 enclosures, communications cabinets, small metal enclosures and accessories.