26 Apr EAO’s Series 61 E-Stop Switch: Compact, Robust, Reliable.
The UL-certified Series 61 compact emergency stop switch is especially suited for handheld control units.
- Handheld control units
- Production and plant machinery
- Construction machinery
- Agricultural machinery and vehicles
- Special vehicles
The switch reliably protects people and equipment against injury and damage.
- Very low back panel depth (21.2 mm)
- High front protections IP66, IP67 and IP69K
- Robust mono-block design with mechanically decoupled triggering
- Optional illumination
- Up to three switching elements
HHP Associates, Inc., a division of ESI, is the Florida representative for EAO Switches, a global technology leader and manufacturer of Human Machine (HMI) systems and components serving the transportation, machinery, heavy duty, lifting and moving, specialty vehicle, medical and automotive markets. Intuitive development skills along with global manufacturing capabilities, worldwide supply chains, and superior project and consultation management result in complete and innovative HMI Systems. HMI components include award winning push buttons, indicators, emergency stop switches, rotary selectors, keylocks and more.