Save time, save space, save money. Consolidated has the availability of a distributor and the flexibility of a manufacturer—as they hold product inventory and offer customization services—which allows them to tailor our solutions to what customers need and have them available when needed most.
Quality Customization Services From an Expert Provider
Consolidates is committed to manufacturing and delivering quality wire and cable solutions. They offer a variety of services to ensure customers receive product solutions tailored to unique project requirements. Primary customization services include:
- Dyeing: Dyeing each wire and cable in a distinct color facilitates identification even after installation within a piece of equipment or system.
- Striping: Similar to dyeing, striping allows for easier identification. Rather than adding a single solid color, the process adds spiral or parallel stripes across the length of the jacket of a wire or cable.
- Labeling and jacket printing: These services provide customers with a unique branding opportunity, promoting the business by adding custom text or printing directly on the jacket.
- Packaging: Consolidated’s design and engineering experts can create custom packaging for a custom assembly. This service also enables customers to advertise as well as reduce time to market.
- Consolidated shipping: Consolidated shipping offers customers a more cost-effective shipping option by combining multiple products into a single shipping container. This service ensures greater space utilization, reduces waste and the number of individual packages shipped.
Unparalleled Customer Service
Consolidated serves a diverse portfolio of markets and industries across the globe with superior products and services. Regardless of the requirements of the cable application or size of the order, each member of our expert team is dedicated to ensuring every customer finds cable and wire products exactly suited to their needs.
Big Company Reputation With a Small Company Values Feel
Consolidated’s reputation as a trusted wire and cable company has been earned through consistency. They are able to leverage economies of scale purchasing, large-scale production capacities, and bulk inventory capabilities to offer significant savings to customers. At the same time, Consolidated understands the importance of strong customer relationships; they handle each account personally and on a case-by-case basis. Together, these qualities ensure that customers get the high-quality products and cost savings expected of a large company with the intimacy and level of service typically characteristic of a small business.
Significant Cost Savings
Save time, save space, save money. Consolidated has the availability of a distributor and the flexibility of a manufacturer—as they hold product inventory and offer customization services—which allows them to tailor solutions to what customers need and have them available when needed most.
As an ISO 9001 and QS 9000 certified company, Consolidated works hard to ensure that our products meet each customer’s unique requirements and all applicable regulatory standards. To ensure adherence to these specifications, they subject every aspect of an operation to rigorous inspection, testing, verification and continual improvement based on changing customer and industry demands. Additionally, they comply with RoHS requirements by checking all raw materials utilized before, during, and after every manufacturing operation.
Convenient Distribution Center
Their modern, large-scale distribution center is minutes from Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport, which enables them to ship products quickly and efficiently!
We are honored to serve as a manufacturer’s rep for Consolidated Wire and Cable.