29 Aug New CAN Modules and Joysticks For Wide Range of Rugged Applications
EAO has announced its brand new CAN modules. The rugged control units with flexible illumination are ideally suited for use in heavy duty and special vehicle applications.
Series 09 Rugged CAN Keypads
CAN Modules – Rugged. Modular. Reliable.
Designed for E1 applications with functional safety and CAN bus integration – The robust control units with flexible illumination are ideally suited for use in heavy duty and special vehicle applications.
Series 09 Rugged CAN Keypads offer high reliability: The modules are designed for E1 applications and functional safety in accordance with ISO 26262 ASIL B and EN ISO 13849 PLD as well as an intelligent control with CAN bus integration. The robust, modular design with sealing levels of up to IP67 and the ability to customise and interchange the keypad legends make these high-quality devices ideally suited for harsh use in heavy duty and special vehicles.
- Roadmaking vehicles and roller compactors
- Loaders, dozers and excavators
- Cranes, dump trucks and crawler drills
- Fire-fighting and rescue vehicles
- Road sweepers, cleaning vehicles and refuse trucks
- Snow removers and groomers
- Agricultural vehicles and equipment
- Individual 4-segment and RGB halo ring illumination
- Designed for functional safety: ISO 26262 & ISO 13849
- Intelligent HMIs with CAN bus integration
- Robust, innovative, ergonomic design sealed up to IP67 protection
- Interchangeable ISO 7000 range of symbols or customised symbols
EAO offers a wide range of joysticks for rough usage in a variety of applications.
The joysticks are available as standard and individual configurable products for HMI systems in vehicles, machinery, medical equipment and remote control systems.
- Commercial vehicles
- Special vehicles
- Marine, rail and electric vehicles
- Medical technology
- Numerous other applications
The modern design, low back panel depth and numerous customisation options make EAO products particularly attractive and versatile. Joysticks can be shipped with or without cables and are compatible with established interfaces such as CAN, CANopen, J1939, SPI and USB. For deliveries from stock, eight different standard joysticks are available.
- Mechanical and electrical customisation is possible
- Front protection to IP65 or IP67
- Standard joysticks available from stock
- Low back panel depth for hall effect and conductive plastic sensors
- Competent and productive project management
Customised joysticks – EAO is here to advise
Each joystick can be individually configured for your specific application. The EAO Team will help you select and specify the optimum products to meet your individual application requirements.
HHP Associates, Inc., a division of ESI, is the Florida representative for EAO Switches, a global technology leader and manufacturer of Human Machine (HMI) systems and components serving the transportation, machinery, heavy duty, lifting and moving, specialty vehicle, medical and automotive markets. Intuitive development skills along with global manufacturing capabilities, worldwide supply chains, and superior project and consultation management result in complete and innovative HMI Systems. HMI components include award-winning pushbuttons, indicators, emergency stop switches, rotary selectors, keylocks and more.