06 Dec EAO: Your Reliable Partner for Adherence to International Standards
Certified ISO 90001:2015 and ISO/TS 22163:2017
EAO fully satisfies the requirements of the new standards ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/TS 22163:2017.
EAO is QM-certified for the next 3 years and has fully satisfied the requirements of the new standards, ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/TS 22163:2017, by the certification institution TÜV NORD.
Adherence to international standards in combination with comprehensive product testing makes EAO an established and reliable partner when it comes to planning, developing and implementing your optimal HMI solutions.
EAO uses in-house laboratories to subject its HMI products to various tests and assessments that replicate the most extreme condition in which the products might operate.
EAO utilizes a comprehensive quality management system which covers all business areas. They are certified in accordance with the following standards:
- Quality Management System ISO 9001
- Quality Management System ISO/TS 22163 (IRIS, Railway)
- Quality Management System ISO/TS 16949 (Automotive)
- Environment Management System ISO 14001
- Industry-specific standards and regulations
Reliability. Continuity. Durability.
In order to meet customers’ demands in terms of reliability, continuity and durability, EAO’s products and systems are subjected to permanent quality monitoring. Among other things, this includes:
- Laboratory tests with special software (e.g. LAB View)
- Use of cutting-edge environmental test chambers
- Verification of adherence to different degrees of protection
- Testing the durability of individual components
- Optical and x-ray analysis
- Finite element method
Their products possess the key international approvals, and meet all standards and guidelines such as: CB, CCC / CQC, CE, Conflict Minerals, CSA, EAC, ENEC, German Lloyds, GOST, KBA, REACH, RoHS, SEV, TSI, ORM, UIC, UL / UR, VDE, WEEE and many more.
We are honored to serve as a manufacturer’s rep for EAO Switches. EAO’s HMI components include award winning push buttons, indicators, emergency stop switches, rotary selectors, keylocks, and more.