HHP Associates, Inc., is the Florida representative for CW Industries, which supplies leading industrial, consumer and defense electronics manufacturers with complex electromechanical slide, rocker and pushbutton switches; insulation displacement and MIL SPEC connectors; and a variety of custom switches, custom connectors and assemblies that require a high level of precision, performance and reliability.
- StorFly® and TuffDrive® SSDs are made for extreme conditions in industrial embedded applications.
- Most SSDs are available with industrial temp (-40°C to 85°C) ratings.
- They include vtGuard® and can be accessed by Virtium’s vtView® software
- vtSecure® options include Self-Encrypting Drives (SEDs).
- Designed to meet mission-critical, extreme temperatures, high-reliability and long life requirements for the most demanding embedded designs
- Extensive engineering expertise enables them to deliver small-form-factor memory in the highest density, lowest profile and smallest form factors possible.