HHP is the Florida manufacturers representative for Hasco Relays and Electronics International Corp., which has been in the business of relays, reed switches and reed relays since 1976. Hasco stocks 200 styles of their products in New York, with drop shipments available to contract manufacturers throughout the world.
Hasco has approximately 500 different types of relays and electromechanical relays, as well as 24 types of reed relays, that range from milliamps to 80 amps. They include both DC and AC coil voltages and can also switch from one pole to 4 pole.
- Available in variety of amperage from less than 1 A through 80 A
- Made with both AC or DC coils
- Sealed for wave soldering and washing
- Surface mount low current relays available
- HAT latching relay is heavy duty, single-coil latching relay capable of switching 40 A.
- KLT is a hightly reliable, miniature single-coil latching relay capable of swithing up to 15 A.
- Energy saving; require no current to maintain contact closure
- Reverse polarity of coil current to unlatch
- Highest quality reed switches
- Extremely long life, reliability
- Suited for low current switching