HHP is the manufacturer’s representative for Virtium in Florida. Virtium manufactures solid-state storage and memory solutions for the world’s top industrial embedded OEMs.
Virtium bridges the gap with hardware/firmware designs, software and application engineering to maintain reliable, consistent products. They offer software tools to test and optimize designs for balancing performance with endurance to achieve predictable results. Their multiple supply resources ensure supply stability. Virtium maintains dependable, best-in-class teams directly connected to its customers for all phases of embedded design.
- StorFly® and TuffDrive® SSDs are made for extreme conditions in industrial embedded applications.
- Most SSDs are available with industrial temp (-40°C to 85°C) ratings.
- They include vtGuard® and can be accessed by Virtium’s vtView® software
- vtSecure® options include Self-Encrypting Drives (SEDs).
- Designed to meet mission-critical, extreme temperatures, high-reliability and long life requirements for the most demanding embedded designs
- Extensive engineering expertise enables them to deliver small-form-factor memory in the highest density, lowest profile and smallest form factors possible.