19 Apr Bud’s NEMA 4X PTQ Series Boxes
High impact resistant Polycarbonate resin 10% glass fiber filled molded hinged cover enclosures rated IP67 and meet NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4x & 6 specifications.
UV stabilized UL94-V0 flammability rating suggested service temperature -40C to 120C. Ideal for PCB enclosures, junction boxes and other applications in the electrical and electronic industries Available in a variety of sizes.
- Body Made of Gray Polycarbonate (PC) resin 10% glass fiber filled
- Hinged Cover made of Gray or clear Polycarbonate (PC)
- High impact resistance
- stainless steel latch
- IP-67 TUV rating to keep out dust and water in extreme conditions (meets NEMA Type 6).
- UL508 / UL tested for type 4X, listed #E343339.
- RoHs compliant
- Non-chlorinated & non-brominated flame retardant With UL-94 V0 rating.
- Suitable for outdoor use with respect to exposure to Ultraviolet Light, Water Exposure and Immersion in accordance with UL 746C.
- -40c to +95c extended exposure condition
- Good chemical resistance
- Continuous gasket
We are honored to serve as a manufacturer’s rep for Bud Industries, the best known electronics enclosure manufacturer in the United States. 19 inch cabinets, NEMA boxes, IP65/IP66/IP67 enclosures, communications cabinets, small metal enclosures and accessories.