30 Jul Unique Cylindrical Shape Film Capacitor Best for Power Electronics
The TACD-HACD film capacitor series is best for high frequency, large current power electronics applications.
- Can use at temperatures as high as 105 °C/221 °F
- Current: Element temperature rise max 15K; pulsecurrent max 100Ap
- Noise: Almost no noise by resonance
- Rohs compliant
Smoothing (high frequency, large current)
- In/Output power supply, AC filtering circuit (small UPS, inverter for power conditioner for PV)
- DC smoothing circuit (switching power supply, inverter, audio, etc.)
Resonant (high frequency, large current)
- Series and parallel resonance circuit (IH cooking heater, inverter lamp, x-ray, etc.)
Snubber (high frequency, pulse current)
- Semiconductor switching element (UPS, HEV, electric train, inverter, etc.)
HHP Associates, Inc., a division of ESI, is the Florida representative for United Chemi-Con, the largest manufacturer and supplier of aluminum electrolytic capacitors in North America, with more than 8,000 unique products available.