Check out this neat video demonstrating how to build an REM enclosure – build using Bud Industries’ standoff wall mounting waterproof industrial electrical box.
Headquartered just outside of Cleveland, Ohio in Willoughby, Bud Industries, Inc. has been the nation’s leading electronic enclosure manufacturer for the electronics and data industries for over 80 years. Founded in 1928 as a producer of radio antennas, the company has grown to be a major manufacturer of electronic enclosure solutions for the industry.
Modest Maker demonstrates how to build a solar-powered weather-resistant enclosure so that you can monitor environmental conditions from a remote location using the sun as your power source.
Bud Plastic NEMA Enclosure Design Features
- Designed to IP66 of IEC 529 and NEMA 1, 2, 4 and 4x specifications
- All plastic construction including hinge pins
- Comes complete with stainless steel wall mounting brackets and hardware
- Style A has two or three plastic latches
- Style B has two plastic latches and one stainless steel padlockable latch
- Indoor Versions:
- ABS plastic enclosures are molded out of light gray material with UL94-HB flammability rating. (No UL Label)
- ABS/PC blended plastic enclosures are molded out of light gray material with UL94-5VA flammability rating. Suggested service temperature range -40C to +70C.
- Clear doors, for all models, are molded out of polycarbonate material with UL94-V0 flammability rating
- Outdoor Versions:
- *PC/PBT blended plastic enclosures are molded out of light gray material with UL94-5VA flammability rating and UV stabilized
- Click here for optional steel internal panels
- Click here for optional Plastic internal panels
- 3D STEP models available upon request
We are honored to serve as a manufacturer’s rep for Bud Industries, the best known electronics enclosure manufacturer in the United States. 19 inch cabinets, NEMA boxes, IP65/IP66/IP67 enclosures, communications cabinets, small metal enclosures and accessories.