Are you looking for a transparent NEMA enclosure? Look no further than Bud’s BT-series. You will not need to cut into the box to see LEDs, timers, or screens.
- Transparent blue polycarbonate design reduces the need to remove cover to verify NEMA protection.
- Near complete transparency to blue, white, and near white displays.
- Plastic enclosure designed to IEC52/IP65 and NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4x, 12, and 13 specifications.
- UL Listed to UL508-4x specifications (file# E194432)
- Lap joint design combined with silicon gasket ensures protection against ingress of dust and splashing water.
- Internal guide slots for mounting PCB assemblies vertically on some models.
- Internal bosses allow mounting of PCBs horizontally or for connection of terminals etc, into threaded brass inserts.
- Cover screws are M-4 stainless steel, non-magnetic and fasten into threaded brass inserts.
- UV stabilized polycarbonate with UL94-V2 flammability rating.
|TRANSPARENT BLUE NEMA 4X – BT Series|
|Catalog Numbers||Drawings||External Dimensions||Internal Dimensions||Wgt.|
|CLICK HERE to download assembly instructions, watch gasket assembly video|
We are honored to serve as a manufacturer’s rep for Bud Industries, the best known electronics enclosure manufacturer in the United States. 19 inch cabinets, NEMA boxes, IP65/IP66/IP67 enclosures, communications cabinets, small metal enclosures and accessories.